We’re Headed to Portland! Cambia Grove at TechFestNW 2018
Cambia Grove is headed to Portland, Oregon this April to host a workshop at TechFestNW, a gathering of innovators, startups, entrepreneurs, tech companies and investors from around the globe. TechfestNW offers compelling speakers, a pitch competition and workshops, all on the cutting edge of technology, business and innovation.
Our workshop will be a spinoff of our popular 5 Points of Health Care™ Conference series. Workshop participants will get an inside look at how health care verticals (the 5 Points of Health Care) work together by going through a human-centered design exercise to develop their own health innovation design. Panelists representing providers, payors and patients will provide feedback along the way. Cambia Grove Executive Director Maura Little will host the workshop.
Cambia Grove 5 Points of Health Care Workshop at TechFestNW 2018
- Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Time: 1:10 PM-1:40 PM
- Location: Practice Gym, Viking Pavilion, Portland State University
- Tickets and more info
- Full TechFestNW 2018 schedule
Other Points of Interest at TechFestNW
- “Inside out: Five ways to make health care people-centric, starting from within,” Meg Dryer, Cambia Health Solutions’ Vice President of Consumer Experience
- "Gene Therapy for Preventing Heritable Diseases," Dr. Shoukhrat Mitalipov, OHSU Center for Embryonic Cell and Gene Therapy Director, moderated by Jennifer Fox, OTRADI and Oregon Business Incubator Executive Director
- "Introducing the Portland Innovation Quandrant," Erin Flynn, Portland State University Associate Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, and Mark Zusman, Willamette Week Editor and Publisher
- “Inclusivity in Tech,” Tracy Mack-Askew, Vocational Platform Development Managing Director, Daimler
- “A.I. Trends in Health Care,” John Hakan Kardes, Cambia Health Solutions’ vice president of Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- “Cyber Security Tips for Startups,” Darin Sands, Privacy and Data Security Co-Chair, Lane Powell
5 Points of Health Care is a trademark of Cambia Health Solutions. © 2018 Cambia Health Solutions. All Rights Reserved.