We are thrilled to announce our newest Solutions Lab topic!
- The community has expressed that a lack of clarity around how the health care system engages with entrepreneurs can be a barrier to innovation; therefore, Cambia Grove has selected the issue as our third Solutions Lab topic
- Our goals are to 1) clarify the roles and processes within the traditional health care system dedicated to engaging with entrepreneurs & 2) identify areas where Cambia Grove can provide additional support for the community
- To understand the full scope of opportunities, we interviewed ~40 stakeholders representing the traditional health care system and the entrepreneur community
Identify Challenges and Opportunities
- We then took the community's valuable insights and distilled them down to three common themes and 11 potential community-powered initiatives
- We are currently vetting a working document of our initial findings and initiating efforts to build out projects from the community-powered inventory of ideas
- To learn more about this Solutions Lab topic and next steps, please visit this blog post, sign up for our newsletter and do not hesitate to reach out with questions or comments to Julie Anderson, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Cambia Grove, firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: All stakeholder interviews were conducted in confidence to enable candid discussion and open dialogue; feedback has been anonymized and summarized.