The 5 Points of Health Care is a Cambia Grove original framework designed to better understand the health care system by breaking the system into five distinct sectors:
This panel discussion will focus on the Provider sector within the health care system.
- Moderator: Gabe Richman, Founder & CEO, Omic
- Dr. Blair Washington, Surgeon, Entrepreneur and Women's Health Advocate
- Dr. Teresa Girolami, Primary Care Physician & Founder, BelRed Internal Medicine
- Dr. Cheryl Jacobs, Medical Director, Iora Primary Care
- Dr. Marc Miller, C-level and Private Equity funded Executive, most recently Chief Medical Officer at the Polyclinic
Utilizing this framework, Cambia Grove has designed a programming series with the goal of lowering the barrier to entry for innovators seeking to make changes in the health care system. Throughout the program, entrepreneurs will be introduced to the primary stakeholders in health care in such a way that they understand the challenges and where they can fit in to find innovative solutions to the critical issues facing the system.
Attention community! When entering the 1800 Ninth building, please use parking garage elevators to the left of the main elevator bank to get to Cambia Grove. Public access to the main elevator bank is no longer available. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you to our event partners: WeWork Labs, King County Medical Society and Washington State Health Care Authority.
5 Points of Health Care is a trademark of Cambia Health Solutions. © 2019 Cambia Health Solutions. All Rights Reserved.