The 5 Points of Health Care is a Cambia Grove original framework designed to better understand the health care system by breaking the system into five distinct sectors:
- Moderator: Neal Sofian, CEO of tuzag, inc.
- Patient: Aaron Czyzewski, Director of Advocacy & Public Policy, Food Lifeline
- Payer: Tim Lieb, President at Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Policymaker: John R. Graham, Director of Region 10, Department of Health and Human Services
- Provider: Sunita Mishra, MD, MBA; Vice President Express Care and Consumer Innovation, Population Health division, Providence St. Joseph Hospitals
- Purchaser: Mary Fliss, Deputy for Clinical Strategy and Operations, Washington Health Care Authority
Utilizing this framework, Cambia Grove has designed a programming series with the goal of lowering the barrier to entry for innovators seeking to make changes in the health care system. Throughout the program, entrepreneurs will be introduced to the primary stakeholders in health care in such a way that they understand the challenges and where they can fit in to find innovative solutions to the critical issues facing the system.
5 Points of Health Care is a trademark of Cambia Health Solutions. © 2019 Cambia Health Solutions. All Rights Reserved.