Under the Boughs
Under the Boughs is an event series hosted by the Cambia Grove in partnership with the University of Washington BioEngage program. The series brings together national thought leaders to discuss the future of health care with series founder, moderator and UW President Emeritus, Lee Huntsman.
During the course of the 90-minute fireside chat, Huntsman guides an interactive dialogue covering an array of issues relevant to health care transformation.
Past topics include:
- The Move to Value
- Drug Development: Opportunities in the Midst of Turmoil
- Startups in an Age of Health Care Transformation
- Using Innovation and Financial Incentives to Drive the Shift to Value
- Artificial Intelligence in Health Care
- Patients as Agents of Change: Myth or Reality?
- A High-Tech, High-Touch Vision for Health Care
Past Speakers include:
- Aneesh Chopra -- Former U.S. Chief Technology Officer
- Mike McSherry -- CEO, Xealth
- Scott Parris -- Co-founder and CEO, Synapse Medical Intelligence
- Carlos A. Pellegrini MD -- Chief Medical Officer UW Medicine
- Rajeev Signh -- CEO, Accolade
- Wendy Sue Swanson MD, MBE -- Pediatrician and Chief of Digital Innovation, Seattle Children's Hospital, KING5 News medical correspondent