Data Resource Directory
The Cambia Grove Data Resource Directory highlights valuable resources that are available to changemakers in health care.
Data resources included in this directory are required to meet the following criteria:
- the data could be used to improve the health of individuals or populations,
- the data is currently accessible to health care changemakers,
- the steps to gain access are clear.
Almost every hospital in the state participates in one or more of our programs:
Cardiac COAP - for cardiac procedures (100%)
Spine COAP - for spine surgery (70%)
Surgical COAP - for bariatric and bowel surgery (30%)
OB COAP - for obstetrical care (35%)
3.8 million diagnostic/imaging reports, including X-Rays, Mammographies, CT’s, MRI’s, and Ultrasound guided procedures. There are also narrative texts from the clinical note repository. Note types include medical oncology progress notes, discharge summaries, nursing notes, long term follow up, etc.
IHME Client Services is a social enterprise within the University of Washington, which promotes and licenses IHME's population health data to private sector organizations.
* Procedure/diagnosis/medication fill information
* Dates of service
* Revenue center detail
* Payment and charge amounts
* Beneficiary demographic information
Some topics in WTN include: air quality, asthma, birth outcomes, cancer, climate change, heart disease, pesticides and opioids.