The TRAILS Competition has been designed to provide promising startups access to real-world feedback to refine their solutions to support health care system integration. The winner will gain a better understanding of how their product can be implemented to improve the health care system.
This Fall, Cambia Grove will share details for our 2021 competition, focused on behavioral health. For more info about behavioral health please watch this video featuring SVP of Health Care Services and CMO for Cambia Health Solutions, Dr. Marion Couch, and subscribe to our newsletter for further announcements.
Congratulations to our 2020 Competition Winner, Community Collaboratory!!
Community Collaboratory aims to make it easy for patients to find brief, safe, and remote ways of offering and receiving support that fit your interests, availability, and comfort.
Thank you to everyone that applied!
Our Competition Finalists:
2020 TRAILS Competition Challenge:
Seeking solutions that improve care of seriously ill people and their families.
The winner will participate in an individual and personalized, three-month accelerator program with Banister Advisors to optimize the product, its cultural appropriateness and business strategy in addition to making connections to the 5 Points of Health Care™.
Want to learn more about palliative care? Check out this Palliative Care Resource Toolkit that the Cambia Grove team has aggregated. This list is not exhaustive but a good introduction to articles, reports, videos, etc. surrounding palliative care.
Find a comprehensive list of our 2020 judges by clicking the button below!
Thank you to our finale event judges:
- John Kim – Executive Director of Pacific Hospital Preservation & Development Authority
- Peggy Maguire – President, Cambia Health Foundation; Senior Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility and Palliative Care Solutions, Cambia Health Solutions
- Dr. Dominic Moore – Associate Medical Director of Palliative Care, Intermountain Healthcare
- Mary Kay O’Neill – Senior Consultant, Mercer
- Matt Parmett – Senior Associate on the Strategic Investment team, Echo Health Ventures
- Marianne Sarcich – Patient Advocate, In This Together Philly Wilmington
- Dr. Emily Transue – Associate Medical Director, Washington State Health Care Authority
Fall 2019 TRAILS Competition
Spring 2019 TRAILS Competition
Winner: BrainChild Technologies
Spring 2018 TRAILS Competition